A

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Re: [photoshop-beginners] Cannot Save As



I'm using RGB.  I have tried waiting but still the same.
I have gone though the Preferences but cannot find how
to clear the Cache.
 
 
----- Original Message -----
From: SueK
Sent: Sunday, September 04, 2011 4:49 PM
Subject: Re: [photoshop-beginners] Cannot Save As

 

I'm using CS3 and I notice when I do a save as, it can take quite a
while for the save as menu to come up. Have you waited for it?
What color mode are you using? Is it RGB or CMYK

On 9/3/2011 9:37 PM, geo_tan@o2.co.uk wrote:
> 
>
> Using CS3.
> After working on a photo, if I go to
> File>Save As... nothing happens
> or if I use the short cut Shift/Ctrl/S.
> Under File menu Save As... is NOT greyed out.
>



__._,_.___


Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/



Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment