A

Friday, August 19, 2011

Re: [photoshop-beginners] Some cool tips about drawing a line in Photoshop



I am doing PS lessons and just about finished with beginners; I appreciate anything PS related.
I tried some doodles with the pen tool; it is so hard to use.
Hugs,
Wanda

On Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 9:34 AM, Ionut <johnny.php@gmail.com> wrote:
 

From this tutorial you will learn three simple ways to create lines. You can use the Brush Tool, the Pen Tool and the Line Tool to make simple straight lines. I hope that all of you will find this tutorial useful enough to encourage me continuing my new added Photoshop Basics category!

http://www.psd-dude.com/tutorials/photoshop.aspx?t=draw-a-line-in-photoshop

kindest regards,
John




__._,_.___


Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/



Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment