A

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

[photoshopgroup] system question

 

Hi,
I have a question concerning what is needed for both CS5 and Lightroom 3.
First I should tell you that the system I work on is a Sony Vaio All in one PC. (VPCL137FX)
Intel Core Quad CPU , Q8400 @ 2.66 GHz (whatever that is) 

memory-8GBytes and it's running on Windows 7 Home Premium.
Despite the computer being relatively new, I've had recent issues with some of the software.
When I spoke with a Sony Technician about the issues I'm experiencing he went onto my system remotely. Obviously he noticed the Lightroom and CS5 applications and told me that these programs were too heavy for the system.
I am now thinking that he must be nuts as I've used Photoshop for years on systems with much less power than my present one. 
My inquiry is this...Is this guy nuts or am I. I have a hard time believing that what he said has any factual basis to it.
Actually my issues with the system got worse after he tinkered with it.
Is there any possibility that this person knew what he was talking about?
I also should mention that my system issues has absolutely nothing to do with any Adobe product that I could see and both programs seem to run without a hitch. Any thoughts on this?
Thanks

Noor

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Group Rules: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/photoshopgroup/files/!GroupRules
To Post, email: photoshopgroup@yahoogroups.com  
To unsubscribe, email: photoshopgroup-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
MARKETPLACE
A good Credit Score is 720, find yours & what impacts it at freecreditscore.com.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment