A

Monday, November 8, 2010

Re: [photoshopgroup] Install serial number problem

 

I put in a support request with Adobe. I will let you know what happens.


From: Ted S <miamited33156@yahoo.com>
To: photoshopgroup@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sun, November 7, 2010 2:32:16 PM
Subject: [photoshopgroup] Install serial number problem

 

I purchased CS4 from Adobe and now, when trying to install on a new computer, it keeps telling me that my serial number is invalid. The number was provided by Adobe. I have tried numerous times, including canceling and restarting the install and no luck.

Does anyone have any suggestion?


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Group Rules: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/photoshopgroup/files/!GroupRules
To Post, email: photoshopgroup@yahoogroups.com  
To unsubscribe, email: photoshopgroup-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment