A

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Re: [photoshop-beginners]Collage software needed



Hi All,

 

I know this is NOT a Photoshop question, however, I thought you might be able to help me. I am looking for a collage software that creates a particular picture out of 100s of photos. On line I found many software applications, but they create a shape such as heart, yen yang…. Whereas I am looking to make a photo of my husband using around 50 of our pictures. Any suggestion?

 

Thanks,

Tammy




__._,_.___


Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/



Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment