A

Monday, November 15, 2010

[photoshopgroup] Epson, CS and Snow Leopard

 

Hello Group,

I recently purchased a Mac Mini running 10.6.4. I have an Epson Perfection 2480 and have PS CS2 installed. I've downloaded the latest drivers from Epson, and they show up in the Import Menu, but then it tells me there is no scanner installed. The scanner does work with Image Capture and "VueScan" App. I spent time with two techs at Epson with no luck. Used Uninstaller, installed again, etc. I had thought I installed Rosetta which I've heard you need to run Photoshop in this situation, however it doesn't show in PS's "Get Info." Any ideas? this has been a long struggle so far, spent time in the MacUser Group as well.

Jeff

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Group Rules: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/photoshopgroup/files/!GroupRules
To Post, email: photoshopgroup@yahoogroups.com  
To unsubscribe, email: photoshopgroup-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
MARKETPLACE

Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment