A

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Re: [Adobe_Photoshop_Techniques] Locked Layers

 

At the far right of your layers panel, Click to open your layers dialog box.
Choose panel options and change thumbnail size to say large. This ought to
do it for you.

--------------------------------------------------
From: "feisty.fee_fee" <feisty.fee_fee@yahoo.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 03, 2010 9:51 PM
To: <Adobe_Photoshop_Techniques@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [Adobe_Photoshop_Techniques] Locked Layers

> I use to open and image and work on it. Now for some reason, the layers
> are always locked and I have no idea why. I'm also having a hard time
> unlocking them because in the layers pallet all I see is an eye with the
> a brush where the image is suppose to be. When I unlock it, it is still
> there and the image that I'm working on should be there like before.
> Can someone tell me what happened or what is going on? Thanks!
> Felicia
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment