A

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

[photoshop-beginners] Re: Learning Photoshop - any partners available?

I meant kind of live sessions, obviously. If it does not suit you, let us drop it.

Of course i am open to mails/messages through this group.

Ashiq


--- In photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com, "Robert" <xrobed@...> wrote:
>
> Ashiq
> I have not heard from you
> When you sent me your time zone I didn't understand why you send it to me
> I can not do this live because I am not always on the computer but I can do it via e-mail
> at my own pace
> Robert
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: Ashiq
> To: photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com
> Sent: Friday, October 15, 2010 2:02 PM
> Subject: [photoshop-beginners] Re: Learning Photoshop - any partners available?
>
>
> Robert,
>
> Thanks for the mail.
>
> I get tutorials from websites such as www.tutoriual9.net , www. photoshoptutorials.ws and www.photoshopstar.com. I understand CS3 and CS5 have more features but the tutorials mentioned here work on CS2 as well - to the best of my knowledge.
>
> Which country are you in? want to know the timezone difference.
>
> Regards,
> Ashiq
>
>
> --- In photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com, "Robert" <xrobed@> wrote:
> >
> > I would but which method of learning do you have
> > You do tutorial and where do you get them from
> > Also who will check and see if we did them correctly
> > I don't have CS2 though I have CS3 And CS5
> > Robert
> > ----- Original Message -----
> > From: Ashiq
> > To: photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com
> > Sent: Friday, October 15, 2010 12:21 PM
> > Subject: [photoshop-beginners] Learning Photoshop - any partners available?
> >
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am learning Photoshop(CS2). Currently making slow progress, as I stumble in many places. Of course I get a lot of help from our group members.
> >
> > Just wondering whether anyone in the same level is interested to partner with me so that the learning can be made a team work.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Ashiq
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > ------------------------------------
> >
> > Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/ Yahoo! Groups Links
> >
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/ Yahoo! Groups Links
>


------------------------------------

Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/ Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/photoshop-beginners/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/photoshop-beginners/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
photoshop-beginners-digest@yahoogroups.com
photoshop-beginners-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
photoshop-beginners-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments:

Post a Comment