A

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

[Adobe_Photoshop_Techniques] Horrible problem for web colors!!!!

 

How to get your colors in Photoshop to match the saved output in jpg!

Okay, so I got a Cintiq the other day, right. Well, suddenly when I went to save my images for the web, as a jpg, the colors were wacked. They looked nothing like what I saw in Photoshop.

Anyway, here is how I fixed it. In Photoshop, go to Edit - Color Settings. In the drop down menu for settings, choose Web and Internet. You might have to choose monitor color, but I had to choose Web and Internet because I am using a Cintiq.

Then go to View - Proof Set up, and choose Monitor RGB.

Then, and this part sucks, every time you open an image, be sure to go to View - Proof Colors. You have to check that every single time, for ever image. Then when you go to save as a jpg, the colors will match. YAY!

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment