A

Friday, February 26, 2010

Re: [photoshop-beginners] Making a frame for a picture



Joe, What size brush did you use the inner border? And could you give the URL for the script?
Thanks, JoAnn H
 
 
----- Original Message -----
From: Joet
Sent: Thursday, February 25, 2010 4:44 PM
Subject: [photoshop-beginners] Making a frame for a picture

 

I made a video tutorial about making a simple frame for a picture.  I did it rather hurriedly to save time and make the file size smaller so that I didn't do some things I might normally do.  Adding texture is one of them but that is easily accomplished from layer styles/texture overlay (similar to color overlay which I do do)  Love the two words together-do do.  The main thing is some techniques which might be new or need to be reinforce for beginners or just above.   Heck, accomplished old fuddy duddys like me might learn something.  I also included a link so you can download the psd file and play with the layers if you want.  So it's there if  you want.  Don't want.  Ok by me.  Would be nice if you just dropped in as I am paying part of Danica Patricks salary to keep this site up. 
 
You can access my site at:  http://www.joetansey.com
The link is the first one under the link to my wallpaper pictures.



__._,_.___


Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/ =========Members Map http://www.frappr.com/photoshopbeginners ========




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment