A

Monday, February 1, 2010

RE: [photoshop-beginners] How do I create a partial gradient?



Thanks for the reply. That seems to be the common answer.
But I was sure I had seen someone use a gradient that they controlled its coverage and were able to tilt it also.
 
Maybe I'm mixing up tools in my head...


Kelvin Beaton
View and order photos @ kbeaton.smugmug.com
View my BLOG @ kelvinbeaton.blogspot.com

*´¨ )
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ (¸.•*´¯`*•> *clapclap*



 

To: photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com
From: lizabet@twcny.rr.com
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 13:30:09 -0500
Subject: Re: [photoshop-beginners] How do I create a partial gradient?

 
Select the sky area by color, then use the gradient tool.

Elizabeth
----- Original Message -----
From: "Kelvin" <kelvin_beaton@hotmail.com>
To: <photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 31, 2010 6:09 PM
Subject: [photoshop-beginners] How do I create a partial gradient?

>I want to use a gradient to make the sky blue in a photo.
> Seems like the gradient tool wants to cover my complete photo.
> I don't see how to adjust the coverage so it only covers from the horizon
> and above...
>
> Can someone help me out?
>
> Thanks
>
> Kelvin
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by
> Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/ =========Members Map
> http://www.frappr.com/photoshopbeginners ========
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>




Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft's powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

__._,_.___


Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/ =========Members Map http://www.frappr.com/photoshopbeginners ========




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment