A

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Re: [Adobe_Photoshop_Techniques] Re: Photoshop tutorials and Classes

 

i am also interested. Please include me.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went."

Will Rogers

A government big enough to give you everything you
want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
.........Thomas Jefferson

>
>From: madolyn6403 <madolyn1@sbcglobal.net>
>To: Adobe_Photoshop_Techniques@yahoogroups.com
>Sent: Sat, January 30, 2010 8:23:31 AM
>Subject: [Adobe_Photoshop_Techniques] Re: Photoshop tutorials and Classes
>
> >
>>
>
>Include me too, please.
>
>>--- In Adobe_Photoshop_ Techniques@ yahoogroups. com, "Doyle" <jessies5thkid@ ...> wrote:
>>>
>>> Please include me in the group. Jessies5thkid@ ...
>>>
>>>
>>> --- In Adobe_Photoshop_ Techniques@ yahoogroups. com, "Barbara WEST" <barbwest22139@ > wrote:
>>> >
>>> > I am thinking about starting a group for my tutorials and classes -
>>> > I have a degree in Photoshop CS3 and CS4 also Elements comes in here as well.I have tried this before but got little response -
>>> > If I do decide to do this is it okay for me to advertise it here or had you rather I did not --Barb
>>> >
>>>
>
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment