A

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Re: [Adobe_Photoshop_Techniques] Re: My Color Picker is Ferblunget

 

Yes, yes, I owe you one.
Stef
On Feb 9, 2010, at 2:06 PM, Neil F wrote:

> yeah, I just checked. None of the resets fixes that problem. You
> would have been really stuck, and had to reinstall Photoshop. I'm
> glad I opened Photoshop to try to figure out what could have caused
> your problem.
>
> --- In Adobe_Photoshop_Techniques@yahoogroups.com, stephani lesh
> <stefle@...> wrote:
> >
> > Funny, I did reset tools and then wasn't sure if I'd reset all of
> them
> > or just the tool I was currently using, so went to 'help' with the
> > words "reset tools" and nothing
> > came up. Just tried it again and nothing came up.
> > Stef
> >
> >
> >
> > On Feb 9, 2010, at 12:39 PM, Neil F wrote:
> >
> > > No problem. Just remember that if something like that happens, and
> > > you can't figure out how to fix it, you can always reset tools. If
> > > you are unsure how to do that, just type in reset tools into the
> > > help section in photoshop.
> > >
> > > --- In Adobe_Photoshop_Techniques@yahoogroups.com, stephani lesh
> > > <stefle@> wrote:
> > > >
> > > > YES! Neil, thank you!
> > > > I knew that it had to be something ridiculously simple because
> it
> > > > happened without me doing anything I noticed.
> > > >
> > > > Stef
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > On Feb 9, 2010, at 12:18 PM, Neil F wrote:
> > > >
> > > > > I know the verticle bar you are refering to, the one next to
> the
> > > big
> > > > > square on the left.
> > > > >
> > > > > Here is what you did. Check the dots next to R G B, etc.
> Click the
> > > > > dot next to H, and that will fix it.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
> > > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
> >
> > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
> >
>
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment