A

Sunday, February 7, 2010

[photoshopgroup] Re: website

 

It's worth visiting every November just for Paris Photo. I have been the last three years. It's an exceptional photographic show.
Jules

--- In photoshopgroup@yahoogroups.com, Noor <noorym@...> wrote:
>
> Hi
> Thanks for your comment. Actually I live in Chicago, but Paris is my first
> love. I am a major francophile. I am hoping that this exhibition will
> somehow lead me back to Paris as it has been at least 6 years since my last
> visit.
> I am not certain of what you mean by "Back links". (?)
>
>
> www.teanotes.org
> Dessins de Noor-Digital Imaging/So Beautiful You No Longer
> Need Television.
> Les images sont plus globales que
> toi...
>
>
>
>
> On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 8:01 AM, Jules <jules50uk@...> wrote:
>
> >
> >
> > Very intersting and creative Noor. I would like some 'Back' links from your
> > pages though.
> > I guess you live in Paris? Did you. or anyone else here manage to get to
> > Paris Photo under the Louvre last week. I always go, and am never
> > disappointed, there were some stunning photos there and you can really see
> > the extreme possibilities of PhotoShop, plus traditional photography and
> > printing. It is not to be missed.
> > jules
> >
> >
> > --- In photoshopgroup@yahoogroups.com <photoshopgroup%40yahoogroups.com>,
> > Noor <noorym@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi Guys,
> > > Just wanted to take a moment and share my new site with you. You might
> > enjoy
> > > some of the digital imagery to be found there. Would love your feedback
> > if
> > > you feel so inclined. The site is a work
> > > in progress.
> > > Noor
> > >
> > > http://www.teanotes.org
> > >
> > > Dessins de Noor-Digital Imaging/So Beautiful You No Longer
> > > Need Television.
> > > Les images sont plus globales que
> > > toi...
> > >
> > > If you're ever walking past a tall building, and someone throws a
> > > ventriloquist dummy off the roof, hold out your arms....cause hey, free
> > > dummy..
> > > Sent from Chicago, Illinois, United States
> > >
> >
> >
> >
>

__._,_.___
Group Rules: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/photoshopgroup/files/!GroupRules
To Post, email: photoshopgroup@yahoogroups.com  
To unsubscribe, email: photoshopgroup-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment