A

Friday, February 5, 2010

[photoshop-beginners] Installing brushes, etc



I uploaded a video to my web site as an answer to a question in one of the PS groups:  How do I get brushes I downloaded into Adobe Photoshop?.  Technique is not just for brushes but for files such as custom shapes, gradients, etc.  I had answered the question previously in an email but sometimes a picture is worth more.  See it at:
 
 
It is the first link under the link to my wallpaper pictures.  Hope this will help a few people. 
 
 
 
 


__._,_.___


Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/ =========Members Map http://www.frappr.com/photoshopbeginners ========




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment