A

Thursday, February 4, 2010

[photoshop-beginners] Illustrator Tutorial for INTERLOCKIING HEARTS



I know this is a PS group but some of you may have Illustrator installed as part of the creative suites and might need some tutoring in the program.  I know I surely do as I am quite unskilled in Illustrator.  I have used it a few times to create something to import into PS, something that is easier to create in Illustrator.  As it is getting close to Valentine's Day and lots of you have been making Valentines thingies, I thought that a few could benefit from a tutorial that is on the About.com website, making interlocking hearts.  This is an old tutorial ( I found it probably two years ago and found it quite helpful) but they have the tutorial again on their site.  It was done for Illustrator CS but works just fine with Illustrator CS4.  I followed the tutorial a little while ago, imported the image into Photoshop CS4 and saved it as a png file for the web.  I know I have mentioned this before but About.com has  a pretty good news letter for graphics and lots of free Photoshop files, brushes, styles, shapes, etc.  I am glad I subscribe to the newsletters and I sure that some of you could benefit from them.
Anyway the results and link can be found at:
 
Also feel free to browse www.joetansey.com for pictures and tutorials
 


__._,_.___


Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/ =========Members Map http://www.frappr.com/photoshopbeginners ========




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment