A

Monday, February 8, 2010

[Adobe_Photoshop_Techniques] Re: Hi Everyone this is Barb--Photoshop Classes --attent to members that joined clas

 

I don't want the threads here all RE to this post, so please message Barb if you have any questions, rather than replying in the thread. Thanks.

Also, if you want free video lessons for photo editing, something I do for a living, go here.

www.digitalcanvas.net16.net

Then go to Photo Editing. I also have drawing and digital painting tutorals, hours and hours of free videos.

I teach techniques that allow you to work quickly, as that is needed in the business. Good luck.

--- In Adobe_Photoshop_Techniques@yahoogroups.com, "Barbara WEST" <barbwest22139@...> wrote:
>
> For some reason I only have a very few members that are taking part in class but have quite a few members that joined
> If there is any problem what so ever will you e-mail me at
> barbwest22139@...
> gosh I would love for you to learn and have loads of fun with my lessons but I need to know what you are having problems with --
> I am busy getting them together just for you and now working on putting them all in a PDF file so it will be easy to print --
> So help me out here PLEASE
> sorry I have not been back in this group lately but have been so busy with the class have not had time --Hugs Barb
>

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment