A

Saturday, January 30, 2010

RE: [Adobe_Photoshop_Techniques] Re: Photoshop tutorials and Classes

 

don't forget to add me too.
thanks..


Life's Good,
Irlan G.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
I lift my eyes up to the hills, where does my help come from?
My help comes from the Lord, the maker of Heaven and earth.
-King David-
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Sent from my DeepHeartR
Powered by The Spirit

_____

From: Adobe_Photoshop_Techniques@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:Adobe_Photoshop_Techniques@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of madolyn6403
Sent: Saturday, January 30, 2010 9:24 PM
To: Adobe_Photoshop_Techniques@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Adobe_Photoshop_Techniques] Re: Photoshop tutorials and Classes

Include me too, please.

--- In Adobe_Photoshop_
<mailto:Adobe_Photoshop_Techniques%40yahoogroups.com>
Techniques@yahoogroups.com, "Doyle" <jessies5thkid@...> wrote:
>
> Please include me in the group. Jessies5thkid@...
>
>
> --- In Adobe_Photoshop_
<mailto:Adobe_Photoshop_Techniques%40yahoogroups.com>
Techniques@yahoogroups.com, "Barbara WEST" <barbwest22139@> wrote:
> >
> > I am thinking about starting a group for my tutorials and classes -
> > I have a degree in Photoshop CS3 and CS4 also Elements comes in here as
well.I have tried this before but got little response -
> > If I do decide to do this is it okay for me to advertise it here or had
you rather I did not --Barb
> >
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment