A

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Re: [Adobe_Photoshop_Techniques] Re: Photoshop tutorials and Classes

 

If you should start the group could you give me an invite...at con.pax@sasktel.net
thanks so much
connie paxman
See my new blog at:
www.shadesofstamping.blogspot.com
Old Blog:
www.shadesofstamping.com

----- Original Message -----
>
> --- In Adobe_Photoshop_Techniques@yahoogroups.com, "Barbara WEST" <barbwest22139@> wrote:
> >
> > I am thinking about starting a group for my tutorials and classes -
> > I have a degree in Photoshop CS3 and CS4 also Elements comes in here as well.I have tried this before but got little response -
> > If I do decide to do this is it okay for me to advertise it here or had you rather I did not --Barb
> >
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment