A

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Re: [Adobe_Photoshop_Techniques] Photoshop tutorials and Classes

 

I'd be interested as well.

Bobbe
 =============================================
God Bless the Entire World. No Exceptions.
=============================================

________________________________
From: Linda <Linda2810@gmail.com>
To: Adobe_Photoshop_Techniques@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sun, January 24, 2010 3:34:54 AM
Subject: Re: [Adobe_Photoshop_Techniques] Photoshop tutorials and Classes

 
Hope you do it Barb, as I would join your group

Linda

From: Barbara WEST
Sent: Sunday, January 24, 2010 10:32 AM
To: Adobe_Photoshop_ Techniques@ yahoogroups. com
Subject: [Adobe_Photoshop_ Techniques] Photoshop tutorials and Classes

I am thinking about starting a group for my tutorials and classes -
I have a degree in Photoshop CS3 and CS4 also Elements comes in here as well.I have tried this before but got little response -
If I do decide to do this is it okay for me to advertise it here or had you rather I did not --Barb

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment